About the Job
XG is seeking a Construction Manager to join our expanding team. The Construction Manager will play a key role in the day-to-day construction operations of various cell site related projects and will be expected to manage as well as report on the overall construction life cycle; from pre-construction, material submittal/tracking, construction oversight, crew and project status, punch walks, Quality Assurance and Quality Controls reporting, and construction project close out.
• Manage the site level scoping process, assisting with SOW updates and accurate BOM creation.
• Work closely with field personnel to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget, while ensuring a high quality of workmanship and adherence to all safety procedures
• Supervise and provide expertise with creating, reviewing, and updating all classifications of rigging plans, including Class IV rigging planning prior to submittal to customer.
• Complete Bid walks, pre-construction, post-construction and progress site walks, punch list/QA/QC walks, and punch list/QA/QC corrections and provide site/SOW related updates.
• Obtain and process daily reports from crews on site.
• Execution of project forecast with internal and external resources (site equipment/materials) while maintaining the highest level of quality.
• Manage and complete all project specific close out packages based on project or client deliverables.
• Review and create bid packages, change proposals, proposal requests, requests for information, and supplemental instructions.
• Liaison between field and office personnel on site status
• Comprehensive knowledge of customer expectations and procedures, and ability to train field personnel to follow them.
• Ability to comprehend and edit, if needed on multiple types of customer provided engineering drawings (CD’s, Structural, and RFDS) and other project level documentation.
• Ability to travel to accommodate project needs within project area to include maintenance window work if project requires.
Health and Dental,
Vacation / Sick Time, Company Vehicle
5+ Years wireless industry related construction experience serving T-Mobile/AT&T/ DISH/Verizon
2+ Years management experience in wireless industry, or combination of the two
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have Valid driver’s license and be able to meet company insurance requirements through validation of MVR.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Ability to become DOT certified to meet customer and project obligations as needed.
Proficient knowledge and use of all customer or property owner’s login procedures. (Crown, ATC, SBA, DISH, T-Mobile, AT&T, etc.)
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Strong communication and organizational skills.
Proficiency with Microsoft office applications - Microsoft word, excel, outlook, Teams, PowerPoint.
Experience with construction project management software programs.
OSHA 30, RF Awareness, Competent Rigger, CPR/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, AWP Operator, Scaffolding Awareness, Electrical Awareness, Battery Safety, Tower Climbing, if project requires and employee meets safety requirements.
About the Company
XG is a wireless telecommunication contractor based in Newport Beach, CA. We are expanding nationally and looking to add new talent to our growing team!