About the Job
We are seeking a Construction Tower Foreman responsible for execution of project needs for this company. This individual will have extensive knowledge of the wireless industry. They will be responsible for leading a crew daily in the field to ensure they are meeting the deadlines and goals to include supervision of the installation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Direct and supervise the installation and maintenance for wireless radio and antenna systems to towers, rooftops, and other elevated structures.
• Provide leadership to the crew from the beginning of a project through completion, ensuring safety and quality standards, budget, and timelines are adhered to
• Ability to climb and operate a man-lift,
• Managing the activities of 1-4 Crewman / Tower Technicians
• Willingness to provide hands-on training
• Climbing and operating a man-lift, working on communications tower for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment and perform tower maintenance.
• Proficient use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
• Ability to climb tall structures with 50lbs load
• Analyzing situations accurately and complete assigned course of actions
• Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner
• Areas of work include reading plans & blueprints, conduit installation, pulling wire, assembly, layout, equipment mounting/installation, testing/troubleshooting and other duties as assigned.
• Complete all paperwork for Close Outs – JHA, forms for materials & supplies, job status documentation, deliverables & closeout requirements, incident reporting, etc. – and submits to management for processing.
• Adheres to established company policies and procedures and pays special attention to safety requirements and regulations.
• Ability to travel throughout the assigned territory.
Per Diem, Pay Drive Time, Health and Dental,
Vacation / Sick Time,
High school diploma required, general education degree (G.E.D.), or related trade school education
Minimum of 5 years’ wireless telecommunications industry experience
Minimum of 2-3 years’ supervisory experience in the telecom industry
Have OSHA 30, NWSA certification, and/or capable of passing all safety trainings
Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
Good communication and listening skills
Ability to travel throughout the assigned territory
About the Company
XG is a wireless telecommunication contractor based in Newport Beach, CA. We are expanding nationally and looking to add new talent to our growing team!