About the Job
XG installs backup generators, cell sites, small cell sites, and electric vehicle charging stations. Much of the work is in the Utilities. We’re seeking to hire an experienced Electrician to join our team. We’re looking for an Electrician who is licensed with the state of California with a clear C-10 license. This is an excellent opportunity for a hard-working individual to join a great company with a tremendous amount of growth opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Diagnose electrical problems using diagrams or blueprints.
• Install and repair electrical systems. Examples: ATS, conduit, circuit breaker panel, H-Frame, Meter Panel
• Inspect, troubleshoot, and conduct tests.
• Pinpoint problems using a range of testing devices.
• Safely use various hand and power tools.
• Plan the layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Comply with all safety standards and regulations of the National Electrical Code and local codes
• Supervise and train others in the installation and repair of electrical components.
• Backup generators, electric charging stations and wireless tower experience, a plus.
• Knowledge of AC electrical systems
• 1 year telecommunications experience preferred, but not required
• Commercial wiring/pipe bending skills
• Computer skills/email
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings/wiring details
• Good communication skills (interpersonal and oral)
• Good English speaking and writing skills
Certifications a plus: will provide certification training as needed:
• First Aid / CPR
• Bloodborne Pathogens
• Aerial Lift Training
• Fall Protection
• Hazard Communication
• Confined Space
• Lockout / Tagout
• Electrical Safety
• Crane Hand Signals
Hourly Salary Range: $26-$45 per hour
Health and Dental,
Vacation / Sick Time
Education: Must have a high school diploma or GED. Associates or College degree not required, but preferred.
Apprenticeship: 4 years minimum with at least 8,000 hours of hands-on experience.
Licenses: Must have a clear C-10 license with the state of California, must be verified. CA Driver’s License.
Willingness to Travel: Opportunities across the state of California.
About the Company
XG is a wireless telecommunication contractor based in Newport Beach, CA. We are expanding nationally and looking to add new talent to our growing team!